Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On my way!!

I am so excited!!  Right now, as I type this, I'm listening to online marketing tips from the best photographers in the nation!  They get me so pumped up about my business!  I am also signed up for an all day seminar in Minneapolis this coming Sunday.  If you're interested in coming with me, I can still sign up one person for only $29!!  Let me know asap, and I'll get you signed up!  We can carpool and talk pictures the whole entire way. Sounds fun I know!  :)  If you would like more info on this without the commitment, you can check out the topics at this link:  www.salleeschool.com  

Now, onto another note...kind of.

I took a few pictures of Maddex and Hadlee the other day.  Consider this my "brag book" and just pretend that you're stuck with me, while I flip through pictures of my adorable kids.  We've all been there right?  Only this time, you just have to "X" me out and I'll never even know.  :P












1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute!
    I wish I could go with you! I don't think I could leave Maggie all day, though. :( Have fun, it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete