Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 3: Clouds

Earlier in the day, I peeked out my window to see if I could capture anything.  Nope!  The sky was a solid beautiful blue.  About an hour later, still nothing.  I kept looking, and looking, trying to start creatively in order to capture day 3's challenge.  Finally I saw something, out my daughter's window.  I'm PRETTY sure it's more than just a stream from a jet, but either way, I used it for my photo challenge.  And if you look closely, you might be able to see the screen from my daughter's bedroom window.  It was FREEZING outside, and I am the biggest of all sissy's when it comes to the cold!  So, regardless of the fact that I wanted a beautiful, flawless picture, my natural instinct of being warm won again, and left me with this.  Enjoy!  =)

2 comments: