Monday, January 9, 2012

Up to the challenge?!

Okay, I have been addicted to Pinterest!  Anyone else out there that has lost hours of searching through, only to end up with a bigger "to do" list?  BUT, I did find something kind of fun on there yesterday, and although it's a challenge, I'm hoping I won't be the only one to take it on.  Before I go on about how I want to do this, here's the challenge:


photography_challenge.jpg

So, I was thinking that every time I post a picture of my challenge (it will be posted here as well as on my Facebook page), you could all post a picture of the same subject.  Example:  I post a picture of flowers, so you do the same!  Every time you post a picture, (Facebook or as a comment on this blog) you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE photo session, as well as an 8x10 of the image of your choice!  The drawing will take place after the challenge is done, and no, I don't plan on doing it every day like it says, but I will aim for every few days.  Fun!!  I'm super excited, but with time never on my side, I see why it's called a "challenge".  Let's all cross our fingers and make this happen!  

1 comment:

  1. So, are you going to post your challange pic on Facebook and then we post our picture and share with you on facebook? Is that how it will work? (sorry, my brain is a bit 'challanged' at this time of year : )

    ReplyDelete