Thursday, April 14, 2011

Free Family Pictures!!

I am offering FREE family pictures to everyone on May 14th! I will be available at 3pm, and we will be meeting at my house. As soon as I feel that everyone interested is here, we'll venture out to different parts of Chatfield to find some "hot spots" for your family pictures! I will provide all of the props that you will need, all you need to do is bring your family! Every family will have between 2-4 pictures to choose from. Specific details are below:

I will waive the sitting fees for all families ($40 value), but you must be at my house by 3pm. We will be leaving from there, so there is no way to find us later.

I will manipulate and use different props as needed, so they aren't just a cookie cutter picture that everyone has on their wall. :)

The photos will be in my online gallery, but they will be mixed with everyone else's taken that day. It will be password protected from the general public, with the exception of the families from that day.

You will have the option to order your pictures online, but you are not required to do so. I will not be printing them off at all, so the "free" part only includes actually taking and editing them.

Everyone is welcome! Invite friends and other families to join us!

No individual pictures please. We will be on a time crunch, and this event is only for family pictures.

We will just follow each other in our own personal vehicles, and find a few fun places in Chatfield to go to. We will more than likely be able to get a few families at each spot, to help with the little ones patience levels. :)

Any questions, just ask!

Hope to see you then!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great...I wish I lived there...I would LOVE to have you do my family pics!

    ReplyDelete