Thursday, April 28, 2011

My busy, hectic, wonderful life!

I just started this blog, and already I'm slacking!  Sorry about that!  I have had a busy couple of days, and I regret to say that most of them haven't even been fun.  My hubby and I went to a Twins game with the neighbors.  That was a BLAST, even though the game got rained out, and rescheduled for July.  We took a bus up to the stadium, drinks provided, got to enjoy the food and drinks in the suite, but unfortunately no game.  I did get a really neat idea for Father's Day though!  I took some random pictures of the stadium, and what reminds us of baseball.  I'll be putting it together into a collage/storyboard and offering them on my Facebook page for Father's Day gifts.  Right now I will only have 11x14 but am hoping to expand it to 8x10 and 16x20.  They will be unframed and selling for $35 for the 11x14.  The other prices (if I get those sizes done) will be $25 and $45.  Here's a sneak peak at my work, obviously before the pictures are inserted.  


After the big game (or at least attempt of the big game) I noticed that Reeyin wasn't feeling well.  She had a temp and was wheezing.  I took her to the ER and waited for 3 HOURS!!  When they finally got us in, they diagnosed her with RSV (don't ask what that means, because I don't have a clue!)  and told me that there is nothing they can do to help her.  She has to get over it on her own.  Poor baby is miserable.  I took her to our family doctor two days later to get a second opinion.  The first opinion was right.  :(  She's miserable and all I got was a paper telling me to keep her comfortable and as happy as I can.  No kidding.  She's still not happy, and according to the family doc, might not be for up to 6 weeks!  

Now, just to top off the week I'm having, this morning I went to see the burial of my Oma.  I loved her so much and will miss her greatly.  I was with her during everything in the last few years of her life, and I wasn't about to miss this, as sad as it was.  So, in the freezing cold, misting weather, I took all 3 of the younger kids, and kept them in the van while I said goodbye for the final time.  I'm glad everything is done, and that Opa has his Oma so close to him.  I wish them both eternal happiness, and will see them again some day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment